Become an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor
Are you a coach, athlete or physical trainer who would like to become an Oxygen Advantage® Instructor?
Do you want to be able to provide individual and group training of the Oxygen Advantage® programme to recreational and non- professional athletes?
Benefits of becoming an Instructor
- Direct tuition in the complete Oxygen Advantage® programme by Patrick McKeown allowing you to instruct recreational athletes and non professional athletes.
- Use of the Oxygen Advantage® marketing materials and logo
- Listing on www.OxygenAdvantage.com website
- Enjoy trademark status for the word “Oxygen Advantage®” in Europe, North America and Australia when teaching the Oxygen Advantage® programme.
- Individual follow up support with Patrick McKeown
- Likely referrals to work with elite professional athletes (where instructors have the opportunity to assist with elite athletes they will get paid).
- All professional, Olympic and Collegiate athletes must be referred by the instructor to Oxygen Advantage®.
To continue training, instructors must maintain professional indemnity insurance and pay an annual fee for the use of Oxygen Advantage® materials. The fee is 3% of annual turnover using the Oxygen Advantage® programme.
Join our upcoming Instructor Training Courses:
Are you interested in a local instructors course?